Sunday, November 6, 2011

The List



Holy cats, this game.

Like a number of (lovely) people I know, I have an ongoing list of games that I'm really looking forward to in the coming year, year and a bit. Assassin's Creed, Bioshock Infinite, The Last Guardian, and Journey are all on there, and if I could pin down just one reason why, it would likely be due to the atmosphere and environmental storytelling each of these games has cultivated in the brief clips and screenshots I've seen.

Also, each has a strong singleplayer element included - something that games have been sort of veering away from for some time now. Understandably so in a lot of cases, but sort of a shame for hermits like m'self who shy away from voice chat and pick up groups and all the trappings that come along with multiplayer games.

Alright, time for waffles.

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I love the sense of color and lighting in here and I also can't wait for Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much! Appreciated!

    ReplyDelete